Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hint hint



I don't know how many of y'all remember USA Network's Up All Night, but it was a great show hosted by the oh-so-M.I.L.F.-y Rhonda Shear. Every Friday, she hosted a bunch of cheesy B-movies, which was where I first became aware of the cinematic classic, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown.

Personally, I'm a very big fan of the Keanu Reeves' filmography (Keanu and I share the same birthdate -- plus, I just think he's a raging badass). However, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown is a film that pretty much any man could enjoy. You've got a gang of hormonal, menstrual biker-chicks...there are some midget fights along the way...and the kicker?! They've got to protect a bus full of blind orphans from a town over-run by ZOMBIES!!!

If this had been the plot for Speed 2, I'd bet my left nut that that Keanu Reeves woud have reprised his role as Officer Jack Traven instead of passing. Fucking Hollywood. Always killing a brotha's dreams...

Anyway, Chopper Chicks in Zombietown is available on DVD...and my birthday is September 2nd.

No comments: