Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pilotink ze pussy

Oh now all ze sudden it vas not you who stuck his päjnös up my arse anymore? Oh Frau Blücher, oh Frau Blücher, let me kome on your vrinkly sagging titties, you skreamt!
Let me tell you somesink, Herr McSatan, I'm pilotink ze pussy, vis Luftwaffe hat and SS gloves and all, just like my girlfirend Alexyss:



PS: FedEx deliwers. And if zey don't find you at home, they ewen offer to kome to your workplace.

*This post was brought to you by FedEx Transilvania, your official parcel service for evil deliveries. FedEx - making the Feds ex!*

1 comment:

Evil McSatan said...

C'mon Blüchie, I think what you're really trying to say is, "Thank you, Mr. McSatan. Thanks for fucking rocking my world!"

You're welcome...

See, didn't I tell y'all that she's a feisty one?